DENVER, Dec. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — December news from the Industry Group. Retail Kiosk News — NRF in New York January — We will be showcasing accessibility in counter and floor-standing models for the customer-operated POS space. See some of the same technology used by McDonald’s.
Also, to be announced at the show is whether award finalist candidate PopID wins in the Best Payment Innovation category. The formal awards presentation and dinner is Saturday night. Fingers crossed. Here is our official page on NRF site.
Digital Signage News – We are an official Association sponsor for DSE 2022. Las Vegas in March. A chance to see the new LED Fine Pitch renovation for the LVCC. Be sure and use KMA50 as coupon to get your discount.
Craig Keefner, manager of the Industry Group said, “Interactive digital signage projects have been increasing every year from large wayfinding to spectacular convention center signage to smart city deployments to drive-thru menu boards. Half of the rfps in our space are digital signage related. Expanded coverage and deeper involvement in signage makes sense for our sponsors. We are happy to follow the lead of other respected groups such as Peerless-AV, Sixteen-Nine and TSI Touch in supporting this specific next-generation digital signage tradeshow that the industry deserves.” KMA also recently joined the Digital Signage Federation.
Articles this month
- Digital Signage Tradeshow – KMA Sponsors and Exhibits at DSE 2022
- Restaurant Market Report by Square (36 pages) By The Numbers
- Interactive Digital Wayfinding Kiosk – Colony Square 22Miles – Video
- Self-Check Hearing Screening Kiosks Going Into Giant Eagle
- Automated Pizza Kiosks Coming to San Antonio
- USPS Self-Service Kiosk Video – 2021
- Kiosk Association now a member of Digital Signage Federation
- Market Research NRF Special – POS/mPOS ISV Report
- Redbox Digital Signage Rolling Out to 4000 Redbox Kiosks
- Retail Kiosk – Amazon Go Starbucks in NYC Video Walk-Thru
- NRF Kiosk & Digital Signage – Preview and Tips for Retail Kiosk Show
- NRF Kiosk – Evoke Best Customer Experience Award Candidate
- Kohls EV Charging Station 2021 & Self Checkout
- NRF 2022 Kiosk – Visit Pyramid
For more information contact Craig Keefner, 720-324-1837 or email@example.com or you can visit Kiosk Industry. Since 1996 for 25 years serving the self-service technology market. For a complete list of verticals visit The Industry Group.
This release was issued through Send2Press®, a unit of Neotrope®. For more information, visit Send2Press Newswire at https://www.Send2Press.com
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/retail-kiosk-and-digital-signage-news-from-industry-group–kiosk-association-kma-301446120.html
SOURCE Kiosk Association