Plus Size Fashion Tips
Plus Size Fashion Tips – No Need To Look Frumpy If You’re Carrying Extra Pounds
As a plus-sized person, you’ve probably had plenty of awkward fashion moments when the clothes you wear don’t flatter you in the least. However, having a fuller figure shouldn’t necessarily make you look unattractive as long as you know how to dress your curves well. Your curves can make you look hot if you know how to dress well.
– Balance your proportions so that your curves look very attractive in relation to each other. This will also help you present a trim silhouette, making you look less bulky. If your hips and bust are large, as they are likely to be, then you should avoid wearing tapering clothes that emphasize your bulkiness. Boot cut trousers or flared skirts will look best.
– Wear clothes that fit you perfectly, avoiding outfits that are both too loose and too tight. Ill-fitting clothes will make you look very dowdy. Many plus-sized people wear large clothes or multiple layers in the mistaken belief that the clothes will hide their bulk. Clothes that skim your curves will look fantastic.
– Spend money on a well-fitting bra that gives your bust ample support and lifts it away from your abdomen. This will make you look not just slimmer but also more attractive.
– Try to choose prints that guide the viewer’s eye vertically and not horizontally. This is especially important if you are a petite plus-sized person. Incidentally, you should also avoid wearing small prints.
– Increasing the length of your legs with the help of high heels will help the viewer’s eye go from top to bottom instead of from side to side.
– Show a bit of skin at the neck to break the monotony of a vast expanse of cloth, which also makes you look large. A vee-shaped neckline that is not plunging will look just right.
– Choose accessories that match your overall size. For instance, tiny bags will not look good on you because they will make you look larger than you are. The same applies to the jewelry that you wear. Chunky necklaces and bracelets will look great. If you wear delicate necklaces, then you should be sure to layer them.
It is crucial to keep in mind that plus sizes come in different categories. While some full-figured women have large busts, others might have wide hips or even a large tummy. Be sure to understand your body shape correctly before you choose the right clothes and accessories that make you look your very best.