We all like to feel important and be appreciated. How can you make your lady friends and everyone around you feel this way for you? This article touches on this very aspect at large.
To make a friend appreciate you, you need to:
1) Compliment and enjoy her first: Pass a wonderful compliment on her get up or something about her with all your heart. Just don’t flatter her otherwise you will get caught, and she will never like you. Show her your appreciation and how much you enjoy her company. Life is like a mirror: The way you behave reflects back to you. In other words, she will start to compliment and appreciate you.
2) Help her a little with her current problems: If she is having relationship problems with her hubby, give her a few tips and tactics on how she can make the relationship grow stronger and more robust. If she is having issues with a co-worker, help her out with good ideas and tips. Once her problems start to melt away, she will be all smiles and consider you to be an expert guru and have all the appreciation for you.
3) Look after her when she falls ill: Make sure you pay regular visits to her when she falls sick in bed. Make her breakfast and if she has children, make sure you feed them too. You can help your friend to find a good nanny if she doesn’t have one at the moment. After she recovers and is back to regular life, she will be most grateful to you and have all the worldly appreciation for you.
4) Help her with buying groceries and cooking: Your friend and you can schedule from time to time to buy groceries and cook together. She will appreciate the time you are giving her and be full of praise and approval for you.
5) Look after her children for a while: Sure, everyone is busy. But you can make some time to play with and look after her children for a while to relieve your friend. She will be amazingly sweet to you and may even buy lunch for you.
6) Spend good outdoor times with her: Go on a trip, picnic or a party together. You will bond together even more closely, and she will always crave for your company for such occasions. While you enjoy her company, she will, in turn, enjoy your company and be elevated.
So dear reader, to be liked and appreciated by your lady friends, you need to love and understand them first. It is a simple rule of life, and it always works.