Couples all over celebrate Valentine’s Day. Some spend a lot of time planning this special day, as it signifies the commitment of their lasting love. This celebration is not confined to specific ages. It doesn’t matter if one is 16 or 90 years old, people of all ages long to hear the special expression of love, “Will you be my Valentine.”
Your partner is supposed to prepare Valentine’s Day surprises for you every year. He gives you gifts, arranges a date, surprises, and many more. This year, switch things up. Take on the responsibility of planning a special Valentine’s Day celebration for you both.
Here are a few perfect gift ideas to set your creativity rolling:
1. Abandon your restaurant dinner plans in a packed restaurant where couples will be vying for space. Plan your own “dinner for two,” that will be special for you both. Consider eating out on a balcony, or even dining near the water. Packing a picnic basket with foods that are special to you both is really romantic. Think about those meals when you and he shared something special like your favorite pasta dish or some delectable cupcakes.
2. Put together a scrapbook or a slideshow that highlights the precious memories you captured in pictures or videos. Use some creativity and a sense of humor, write your own captions and witty titles.
3. If you are in a warmer climate, be a little adventurous and have some fun at an amusement park. Have an exuberant time on the roller coaster or a romantic talk on a Ferris wheel.
4. If there is a specific movie he loves to see- get it. A night in watching movies and eating his favorite snacks is another option for this special night.
5. Write him a love letter describing all the things you appreciate about him; you can add a little extra if you write the letter out by hand. Thank him for all the moments he stood by you, let him know how much he means to you, and again add a little humor. A
6. If your guy normally does the cooking – switch it up. Plan the perfect meal, do the grocery shopping yourself and be a chef for the day. A home-cooked meal is more romantic than take-out, especially if you cook it.
7. Let the music play and find out if his favorite band is playing nearby. Another option is to see if there is a cover band nearby. Take him where he can hear his favorite tunes. Nothing beats good music with the perfect companion.
8. Don’t forget to bring on the romance. Make your special one feel special on this day. Consider, giving him multiple small gifts, then an extra special larger gift. Men love to see their partner being flirty or seductive. Doing something alluring will keep the love burning.
Valentine’s Day has been celebrated in most parts of the world. People make a lot of effort to show their partners how important they are to them—surprise your man this Valentine’s Day and you take control of planning the romance. Dare to be different, and you will be remembered.